Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Incredible Dolly Parton
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- ADONIS LOUNGE Presents ZEB ATLAS
- Miami’s Top-Most Anti-Gay Minister Guiltey of Teen Rape
- The Task Force: More than Weddings
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Sex education 'failing millions'
- Group: Israel violated rules of war in strikes on Gaza homes
- French court allows gay marriage between French, Moroccan
- Swedish swimming pool opens gender neutral changing room
- Gay Rights Groups Denounce Oklahoma Bills As Anti-Gay
- 'Wicked storm': Blizzard drops 2 feet of snow on New England
- Gunmen storm luxury Libyan hotel, killing American, 9 others
- Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage
- Mexico: Investigation shows that all 43 students are dead
- Lawmaker threatens to 'out' hypocrites opposing gay marriage
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.