Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- Miami’s Top-Most Anti-Gay Minister Guiltey of Teen Rape
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- ADONIS LOUNGE Presents ZEB ATLAS
- Naked in San Francisco
- Anal Sex, Barebacking: Slogans Aren’t Enough
- Ty Murray – It Gets Better Project
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- U.S. Adult Smoking Rate Drops to New Low: CDC
- Terry Bean, gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse, was Obama bundler, White House visitor
- Courts Dump Anti-Gay Marriage Laws in Arka...
- Both Sides Want Judge To Rule On SD Gay Marriage
- Federal judge overturns Arkansas' marriage ban
- Arkansas, Mississippi gay marriage bans overturned
- Judge overturns Mississippi gay marriage ban
- US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ban, but puts it on hold for higher court
- Schuette urges court to take gay marriage case
- Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.