Most Popular Last 7 Days
- Florida Man # 1: George Zimmerman
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Forty Years of the Parliament House
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- A Minute With New “Footloose” star Kenny Wormald
- Will clerk issue gay marriage licenses after court ruling?
- Lord Montagu dead: Fast cars and gay rights - an eclectic life in the public eye
- Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marriage case
- Same-Sex Marriage: Global Comparisons
- .com | Philippine church leaders urge opposition to gay marriage
- Pretty in pink: Vice Ganda 'reimagined' for fashion shoot
- Gay couples throw ring into the hat
- Read one gay dad's scathing letter to anti-LGBT Kentucky clerk...
- SVPride: Gay pride parade in downtown San Jose draws corporate...
- Sex Abuse Charges Against HRC Co-Founder Terry Bean to be Dismissed
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.