Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- This is how Tanzania is cracking down on gays: banning lube
- Porn Stars: Gay Men’s ‘Idolized Rock Stars’
- Salma Hayek: clawless and lawless in “Puss in Boots”
- ADONIS Lounge Opens Its Own Space In Midtown at 22 West 39th Street
- The Ole Swimming Hole
- A Minute With New “Footloose” star Kenny Wormald
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.