Most Popular Last 7 Days
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Florida Man # 1: George Zimmerman
- Porn Stars: Gay Menâ€™s â€œIdolized Rock Starsâ€?
- Scholar reclaims hometown of Cody, Wyo., and gays' and lesbians' place in the West
- Safe Schools Coalition and Minus 18 launch lesbian, gay, bisexual,...
- Rubio Pledges to Fight Gay Marriage
- Tweets OK For Gay Couple Assault Trial
- New CDC Estimates Underscore the Need to Increase Awareness of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Charlie Sheen allegedly has a gay sex tape
- Vietnam's transgender say new law paves way for surgeries
- 'This Book is Gay': Wasilla library mulls future of LGBT sex-ed book
- Jeremy Helligar talks love and racism in the gay community
- ACLU-TN Lawsuit Supports Students' Right to Free Speech
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.