Most Popular Last 7 Days
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- Porn Stars: Gay Menâ€™s â€œIdolized Rock Starsâ€?
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Richard Inman: The Father of Florida’s LGBT Community
- Judge says Georgia's gay marriage ban can't be enforced
- Charges dropped against Kentucky gay rights activists arrested for protesting at state fair
- NDP candidate apologizes for former views on gay marriage, homosexuality
- Sex, guys and videotape: How a Sacramento porn mogul helped gay rights
- Lawyers in Gay Marriage Case Get $1.9 Million From Michigan
- Bill would allow Florida churches to say no to gay marriages
- Hillary Clinton says jail was a right thinga for Kentucky clerk
- County endures after hubbub over God's mercy, gay marriage
- Gay Man Found Shot Dead In Detroit
- Carmel passes LGBT anti-discrimination ordinance
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.