Most Popular Last 7 Days
- Two Gay Men Caught Having Sex Face 100 Lashes with a Cane in Indonesia: VIDEO
- Bill O’Reilly’s replacement Tucker Carlson once beat up a gay guy who “bothered” him
- YouTube’s restricted mode will not block LGBTI content any longer
- Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: “Gay rights are human rights”
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- Ryan Murphy Says the Third ‘Feud’ Will Be Gay. Who Should It Involve?
- Chechnya president vows to eliminate all gay men by the end of May
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- HRC to Honor Trailblazers Jazz Jennings & Ruby Corado
- Youth Ambassador Shares Experience with Homelessness
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.