Most Popular Last 7 Days
- ‘Whose Line’ star Colin Mochrie opens up about transgender daughter
- Carly Simon’s gay ex-husband has a lot to say
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Va. Senate committee tables marriage ban repeal bill
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- GOP efforts to ban abortion, limit LGBTQ equality, mirror Nazi Germany
- Get ready to fight hard for civil rights
- Obama reflects on LGBT legacy in final news conference
- Ellen DeGeneres breaks record for most People’s Choice Awards
- Did Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream include LGBTQ people too?
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.