Most Popular Last 7 Days
- Logo Greenlights A Second Season of “Finding Prince Charming”
- Joe Jonas Opens Up About The Size Of His Manhood, Losing His Virginity & More
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- HRC Slams Trump for Promising to Appoint SCOTUS Justices ‘in the Mold of Antonin Scalia’ – WATCH
- FOX host Shepard Smith comes out, denies Roger Ailes kept him in the closet
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Texas preacher says gay marriage bans Christians from serving in federal office
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- This horrifying leaflet given out in Amsterdam is calling on all religions to unite to attack gay people
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.