Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- Midnight Red
- Erotic Tales of Skinny Dipping
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- Porn Stars: Gay Menâ€™s â€œIdolized Rock Starsâ€?
- Police seeks Canadian man in dismemberment murder
- Mozilla Sponsors Bay Area LGBT Youth Summit
- Neon Trees singer is 1 of few gay celeb Mormons
- Massachusetts governor to sign anti-bullying bill
- Gay rights group seeks to expand marriage caseGay rights group seeks...
- Oregon gay marriage ban gets day in court
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Mo. House Panel to Consider Impeaching Gov. Over Gay Marriage Support
- Brunei Lawmakers Postpone Violent Anti-Gay Measure
- Matt Bomer Reveals Marriage to Longtime Partner
- 4 NYC Hasidic Men Arrested for Alleged Anti-Gay Attack
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.