Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Death of a Gay Spirit: Mark Thompson
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932’s Favorite Male Couple
- Former Badpuppy Model Pleads Guilty To Murder, Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Porn Stars: Gay Men’s ‘Idolized Rock Stars’
- Beach Man: Photographs of the Male Nude
- The Rise and Fall of Pastor Tully
- Model Tracey Norman returns to Clairol as an out transgender woman
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.