Most Popular Last 7 Days
- The Tommy Kirk Story
- Some Nude Beach Etiquette
- Laurel and Hardy – 1932′s Favorite Male Couple
- CLONE: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker Gay Superstar
- Return of the Exile: Congregation Etz Chaim moves back to Wilton Manors
- Human rights activists call for action on Commonwealth LGBTI rights record
- President Sign Anti LGBT Discrimination Legislation
- Physique Magazines: A History of American Male Erotica
- No Big Deal?
- Naked in San Francisco
- LGBT New Yorkers Should Be Worried
- Looking After Joey
- Smoking is Even Worse For HIV-Positive People
- Colorado gay marriage ban struck, appeal awaits
- Rubio talks abortion, gay marriage as he works to woo social conservatives
- Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling
- Appeals court asked to unblock Florida gay marriage
- Anti-Gay Pastor: Don't Hate Me But Gays Are Possessed By Smelly Demons
- Teen Pleads In Assault Of Gay Man In Detroit
- Anti-gay laws can fuel spread of HIV, research finds
Kort’s Korner Archive
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsBeing in the medical field, I work among physicians, mostly male and mostly homophobic. If I were out to them, IÃƒÂ¢??m sure IÃƒÂ¢??d get fired or at least, not offered advancement. I feel confined to be less than honest at work, yet I donÃƒÂ¢??t want to jeopardize my job security. Does this mean IÃƒÂ¢??m ashamed of being gay?
Posted on August 11, 2009 | No CommentsMy partner and I have been together for over five years. We have a happy, satisfying relationship. But whenever we go out, heÃƒÂ¢??s always commenting about other guys who are hot, with comments like ÃƒÂ¢??What a cute ass!ÃƒÂ¢?Ã‚Â He never says things like that to me.